FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy X: Resurrection-- Interest?

4 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy X: Resurrection-- Interest? Empty Final Fantasy X: Resurrection-- Interest?

Post by Eternity Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:58 am

I'm going to just throw a few details up here.

--Setting--
Spira

--Time--
Fall, 300 years after Yuna's Calm (all canon characters are dead; you're welcome)

--Plotline--
In the land of technology abroad the sea- Zanarkand- change has been coming about. People are beginning to lose focus of the lessons learned when Sin had been their punishment for all the machina. The city is as full as it was before Sin destroyed it over 400 years ago, vibrant with city lights and the Blitzball Dome. But underground, frozen in a cocoon of pyreflies, lays the most dangerous threat to Spirans that many have not even imagined to fear.
-
Awakening is the spirit of Seymour devoured by thousands of angry, grieving souls. Instead of becoming fiends, their spirits flocked to the source of negative energy and awakened a new beast of unimaginable strength. He appears as a god-like man, and calls himself Icarus, who will bring about the cleansing of the Spira.
-
But when he awakens, a group of unlikely people are notified of their destinies' important ties. Together, these strangers must gather close and make a team to fight this force of depravity and darkness...

Interest? I tried this once before and it died, very sadly. Which is why I shall try it again.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X: Resurrection-- Interest? Empty Re: Final Fantasy X: Resurrection-- Interest?

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:52 am

Ooooh...this looks really good! I keep joining RPs that die early or don't get past the OOC section (except one), so I'm trying to find some new ones. I figure it's about time I took a stab in the Advanced Role-Playing Realm, and I loved FFX. I'm definitely up for it!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X: Resurrection-- Interest? Empty Re: Final Fantasy X: Resurrection-- Interest?

Post by Eternity Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:58 am

Any other takers?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:12 am

If I may, I would love to have a slice. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 am

that's two Smile
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:45 pm

If this still has interest, I'm more than willing to pick up where we left off, or even start over if that's more suitable. I can certainly think of a couple of things I should have done differently. Very Happy
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:13 pm

good. I'll probably make this OOC soon.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down